Texas Community Bank Salary and Compensation Survey Portal
For the past 35 years, the IBAT Community Bank Salary and Compensation Survey has been the "gold standard" for salary and benefit data. It is the exclusive go-to resource for community bank CEOs grappling with compensation issues for bank personnel. IBAT's Salary Survey is administered by Industry Insights, a leading survey research firm exclusively serving the research needs of trade and professional associations since 1980.
Key Benefits of IBAT's Salary Survey:
- The top 30 most essential job positions to reduce your time commitment
- Consolidated data filtration parameters to yield larger data pools for more valuable customized comparison reporting
- Comprehensive static report of survey results and online custom reporting tool for peer comparisons
- Targeted questions on bank employee benefits
- One data collection effort per year; May 15 - August 4, 2023
- Submit data via online portal, or print out to mail or fax to Industry Insights
Participation is key and the more banks that participate, the more valuable the report becomes!
For submitting your bank's compensation data, participants will receive:
- Free annual survey report by mid-September 2023; and
- Free access to the online custom reporting tool (a $495 value).
Take comfort in knowing that all compensation and organizational information is entered on a secure website and encrypted during transmission. Industry Insights also abides by all Safe Harbor guidelines to protect the confidentiality and anonymity of your bank's data.
First-Time Users: Please register for a survey account by entering your email address above.
By registering, you will be able to save your survey responses and return to complete the survey and/or make any changes at a later date. You will need to return to this page and enter your login information each time you wish to access your survey.
Returning Users: Please log in using your Email and Survey Password.